ACCOMPANIMENT ON FESTIVE OCCASIONS
My name is Tania Pentcheva. I studied at the music academy in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, my native country, and at the music academy in Münster, Germany. I also attended numerous master courses, my teachers, among others, being Carlo Domeniconi, Anders Miolin, Antigoni Goni and Pavel Steidl.
I have won prizes at various international guitar competitions held, for instance, in Jambol and Chirpan (Bulgaria) and Bath (Great Britain). The composers Antonio Amoroso, Roberto Fabbri and Jim Skinger have dedicated works to me.
I can play for you at concerts and on special occasions. You yourself can choose the type of music you would like to hear (contemporary, Spanish, Italian works and crossover). It is possible to amplify the sound via the Schlemper system.
Together with other artists and writers I offer performances relating to fairytales and literary subjects, such as:
- The Master Pieces of Katharina Busch and Her Poetry
- Good vibrations
- Texts of Jewish authors
- Enjoy your meal!
- Autumn sounds
- Humorous timbre
- Fairy tales
… we are always open to new ideas
Besides that I give guitar lessons in Muenster (Germany) to advanced pupils in the German, English, Italian and Bulgarian languages. For more details see menu item [Lessons].
Badia di San Salvatore, Castelfranco di Sopra
- (no title)
- Charity Concert for Italy
- Guitar Concert
- Conzert in AKI Münster (International Work Group)
- “In honour of Francesco Petrarca” – recital di chitarra
- “Leben – in Fülle”
- Spring concert in Holiday Inn “Windhager”
- Advent with Guitar
- Reaching Great Hights and Then Back to Earth – Texts and Music
- Meeting between Music and Words
- Concert for Friends
- “Good Vibrations”
- Concert in Café Arte
- Concert in Bennohaus
- Literary Afternoon at the Community Center in Alhen-Dolberg